Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chocolate dipped wine?

Candy, are you kidding me? I've never heard of (or seen) chocolate dipped wine. I first tried to imagine wine, the actual liquid, being "dipped" but that didn't compute in my brain. Then I saw the chocolate-y wine bottles there in your post! But won't it make a chocolate mess on my hands when I try to pour it?

Ellen, your Mediterranean food looks very inviting. I'm ready for something other than those hors d'Ĺ“uvres I brought. A minty-limey rum drink? I'm willing to give it a try. And by the way, nobuddy here is under-age, and for anybuddy who is morally opposed to alcoholic beverages, I have already provided mango iced tea. You'll find a pitcher full of it over there in the sidebar.

Toby, I'm not much of a dessert eater, but I think I'd like to try the pomegranate ice cream bars you brought. Sounds downright intriguing! That's the Sheer Bliss version on the right, with Haagen Daas on the left.

But first I think I'll have more of this bruschetta. It's very good, Ellen. Where did you find such tasty tomatoes this time of year?