Monday, January 28, 2008

The (other) pirate of Essencia Island

Candy said, "I hope I don't get in trouble for the pirate. I put it in my post and then had second thoughts and I thought I deleted it."

Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da! Candy, do you feel like you're in the Twilight Zone? I know something you don't know, that Essencia Island is haunted by ... a magical presence.

A ghost?

Well, not exactly, but sort of like a ghost in the machine.

A goblin?

Not intentionally. One day I was adding name labels to all the posts. When I got to yours, there was evidence of ... a pirate picture! Being the helpful sort that I am, I thought you had TRIED to post a pirate's photo, but had not succeeded. So I fixed it for you. I thought. Oops!

Were you worried about copyright infringement? If so, I'm the villain here. I'll take the heat. YOU, dear heart, had a good idea ... and I just kinda pushed it a bit. Nudged it, you might say.

And Carole, just in case that other photo isn't allowed, here's you another guy in a pirate costume.