Monday, February 4, 2008

I got it now

I think I've figured it out now. I reread yours and others earlier posts. So we hold a book party here every month after we've finished reading the book. I had come from your email invite as few days late as I was behind in reading my emails. And I'm usually online pretty late at night as it is often the only free time I have so I can get confused if especially tired sometimes.

The Island is lovely and I'm glad I got to see it, even if I only caught the tail end of the book party. I look forward to the next party at the end of month/book! I'm heading back to the reading blog next to answer the first round of discussion questions. I feel I need to reread some/all of part one after I read the questions, keeping them in mind as I read. Thanks for chatting with me here Bonnie these past few days!

Neco