Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ice cream bars

Bonnie, you have got to try those Bliss Ice Cream bars. The chocolate is dark chocolate & the tart taste of the pomegranet is slight. LOL!! Where did you find a pic of the ice cream? I get them at BJ's Wholesale Club.

Caboose, (I love that nickname.) I miss you as well. I've been looking for your name to show up in the posts.

I must read that book by Barbara K. sometime. Sounds interesting.

Now, I have to try a mojito sometime. Sounds delicious. I never saw a chocolate covered bottle of wine, either. I first thought that it was chocolate that was made of wine.

I found a handsome man to bring. It's Seth from Cold Comfort Farm. Pete is coming too from The Other Side of the Bridge.. I asked him to teach me how to fish around the island. Anyone else want to try fishing? Pete will have to hook the worms for me. Yick! Bruno & Shmuel want to come as well to go exploring ( from The Boy in the Striped Pajamas). My friends, Hollis, Josie & Beatrice & I will be very busy sketching, drawing & painting everyone & the island. (from Pictures of Hollis Woods) They joined my online art group, so we got to know each other there.