Friday, May 30, 2008

Konichiwa (Good day in Japanese)

How is everyone? It has been a while, I hope to be able to catch on with next months book. I have missed reading along with my Buddies so much. I am in Okinawa right now have been here for 5 weeks and have just over one more before I head back to Korea. For those that don't know Okinawa is one of the lower Japanese Islands. It is pretty warm and humid here. When I was here a while back this is where I first started drinking Coffee which is why I prefer it cold, even in the winter (there is no winter in Okinawa).

I didn't start drinking coffee until I was well over 30 and when I did it was Georgia Coffee. I love it more than Starbucks. It is made by Coke but you can only get it in Japan:-( So I have been over indulging to say the lest. Well If you like Coffee please try one of these.

Marylyn