Friday, May 30, 2008

Hello everyone

Sometimes I feel so sorry for my computer I am such a (cluts, correct spelling?) on here. Today it took me almost 30 minutes to figure out just what I was doing wrong to get back into Essencia Island. Well, finally I made it, thank goodness for me that I am persistent with my wants…LOL…Now that all new bees know I am a fun person who can laugh at herself I want to say HELLO and hope to keep up with you. Knowing my nickname is Caboose will give you another clue to my mentality. Good food pictures make me hungry and where is a wild looking man to help me on the camel, heck I have problems walking and chewing gum at the same time. On a more serious note, keep in mind I am opinionated with 64 years of creating thought not just for me but for friends and family too. Lets keep the good times rolling and read to learn have fun and discuss issues.
Caboose